(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 is out.
There will be regular meeting held by the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, February 5, 2014, at 7:30pm in Council Chambers at City Hall. The Council will convene at 7:00pm in Executive Session to discuss the Rye Golf Club RFP. The Council will adjourn into Executive Session at the end of the meeting to discuss litigation and personnel matters.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing [email protected] or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 16 agenda items.
- GSD (Get Sh*t Done). Issues Update/Old Business.
- Wrinkle City? Consideration to set a Public Hearing for February 26, 2014 to change the zoning designation of County-owned property located on Theodore Avenue and North Street to the RA-5
District to provide for the construction of affordable senior housing.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Americana. Consideration of a request by the Rye Little League to approve a parade to kickoff Opening Day of the 57th Little League Season on Saturday, April 5, 2014 beginning at 12:00pm.
- Y? Because We Like It. Consideration of a request by the Rye YMCA for the use of City streets for the 26th Annual Rye Derby on Sunday, April 27, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- eBay. Resolution to declare the following RTV equipment as surplus: Power Mac G5 computer
- Shhhh! It's a Secret. The Council will convene into Executive Session to discuss litigation and personnel matters.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 7:30pm.