(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 is out.
There will be a regular meeting of the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, December 19, 2012, at 8:00pm in the Council Room of City Hall. The Council will convene at 7:00 p.m. in Executive Session to discuss personnel issues.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 22 agenda items.
- Doug's Details. Safe Routes to School Update; Legal Update
- Death. Continuation of the Public hearing on the proposed 2013 Budget.
- And Taxes. Resolution to adopt the 2013 Budget and establish the 2013 tax levy and 2013 tax rate. Roll Call.
- Gum Shoe. Resolution to transfer additional funds from the Contingency account to fund legal services for a Council investigation pursuant to Article 6, Section C6-3 of the City Charter entitled “Investigations”.
- A Roller Coaster Ride. Resolution by Rye City Mayor and Council to support the Westchester County and Sustainable Playland Inc. agreement.
- Check Out. Resolution authorizing the Mayor to execute an agreement with the Rye Free Reading Room to furnish library services for 2013.
- Reality TV Schedule. Resolution designating the days and time of regular meetings of the City Council for 2013 setting January 9, 2013 as the first regular meeting.
- Commenter Carroll. Authorization to procure legal representation for the City of Rye in the appeal of Carroll v. City of Rye in the Appellate Division, Second Department. Roll Call.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Blue. Consideration of Bid for the Police contract for uniforms (Contract #2-12). Roll Call.
- Humvee. Acceptance of donation to the Rye Police Department of graphics design and installation
services from Creative Image Design, Inc. valued in the amount of seven hundred fifty ($750.00) dollars. Roll Call.