(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 is out.
There will be regular meeting held by the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 in Council Chambers in City Hall at 7:30pm. The Council will convene at 6:30pm and will adjourn into executive session to discuss litigation.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 12 agenda items.
- h2o 911, It's Only a $50 Fine. Update from the City Manager on the Water Emergency
- Big Pole Hearing. Continuation of the Public Hearing regarding the request submitted by Crown Castle to amend their agreement with the City and for the installation of additional locations to their existing wireless telecommunications located in the City of Rye.
- Open Mic. A crowd favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Gimme Shelter. Authorization for the City Manager to enter into an Intermunicipal Agreement with the County of Westchester Department of Public Works and Transportation for Bus Passenger Shelters.
- Blue Donation. Acceptance of donation to the Rye Police Department from the Potter family in the amount of One Thousand ($1,000.00) Dollars.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 7:30pm.