(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 is out.
There will be regular meeting held by the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 in Council Chambers in City Hall at 7:30pm. The Council will convene at 6:30pm and will adjourn into Executive Session to discuss litigation.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 20 agenda items and Mayor Cohn's second meeting.
- Le Portrait Officiel. Unveiling and dedication of photograph honoring former Mayor Douglas French.
- Open Mic. A crowd favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Patronage. Appointment of Council Liaison to the Senior Advocacy Committee; Appointments to Boards and Commissions, by the Mayor with Council approval.
- Hazardous Crossing. Status Report regarding United Hospital Site related to traffic study.
- Keeping PACE. Continued discussion regarding proposed amendment to the City code related to the PACE financing program.
- Dead End. Status Report regarding the Last Mile project.
- Cuomo Gift (Not). Discussion related to the Tunnel to Long Island.
- Boo! Consideration of request for permission to close a section of Purchase Street for the 66th Annual Celebration of the Halloween Window Painting Contest.
- Gobble! Consideration of a request to hold the Annual Turkey Run Road on Saturday, November 24, 2018.
- Hungry! Consideration of a request to hold the Annual Food Truck Festival Saturday, June 23, 2018.
- Boob Tube. Consideration of a resolution to transfer $3,100 from the Cable TV Unassigned Fund balance to the Cable TV Operating Budget to cover the change order for CBG Communications, Inc. to provide additional services. Roll Call.; Consideration of a resolution authorizing a change order for CBG Communications, Inc., in the amount of $3,100 for testing of Cable Plant and FCC Compliance review regarding digital transmitted channels. Roll Call.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
The Mayor and City Council have office hours in the Mayor’s Conference Room Annex at Rye City Hall, 1051 Boston Post Road. The Mayor’s Conference Room Annex is located on the 1st floor of City Hall adjacent to the Council Chambers. Hours are as follows:
Mondays 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Councilwoman Danielle Tagger-Epstein & Councilwoman Julie Souza.
Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Mayor Josh Cohn, Deputy Mayor Emily Hurd & Councilwoman Sara Goddard.