From a schol newsletter, a "Budget Nutshell":
What Will the School Budget Cost the Average Homeowner in Property Taxes? About $172.00 per year: A 1.6M home ($28,500 assessment) would incur about $172.00 more in property taxes annually. *If a utility tax is adopted by the Board in May as an additional source of funding for the budget, the tax would vary for each corporate and individual resident as it is dependent upon consumption of utilities.
The Tax Cap Compliant Budget (Click here for the full presentation)
- Maintains the Excellence of our Schools: Click Here To See The US News Rankings
- Maintains all current programs
- Supports class size policy
- Provides mandated computer-based testing (CBT) instructional technology
- Addresses modest building maintenance needs
- Provides 4 more high school teachers, 1 more security guard and 1 more custodian
- Reinstates the Writing Mentor program for all 9th &10th graders
What do you think? Leave a coment below.