(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 is out.
There will be regular meeting held by the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, March 12, 2014, at 7:30pm in Council Chambers at City Hall. The Council will convene at 6:30pm and will adjourn into Executive Session to discuss labor relations. The Council will also adjourn into Executive Session at the end of the meeting to discuss personnel.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 18 agenda items.
- GSD (Get Sh*t Done). Issues Update/Old Business. Update on the City of Rye General Code revision project.
- Wrinkle City. Continuation of the Public Hearing to change the zoning designation of County-owned property located on Theodore Avenue and North Street to the RA-5 District to provide for the construction of affordable senior housing.
- Green. Presentation by the Sustainability Committee regarding the City of Rye participating in a
local environmental consortium.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Ben Franklin + Does Clary Know About This? Authorization for City Manager to enter into an Intermunicipal Agreement with the Village of Port Chester to remove an historic mile marker located in Port Chester along Boston Post Road.
- All the Rage. Resolution to authorize expenditure of Police donation funds for the purchase of Storm Tech outwear jackets with the PBA logo.
- Patronage. One appointment to the Landmarks Advisory Committee for a three-year term, by the Mayor with Council approval; One appointment to the Rye Town Park Advisory Committee for a three-year term, by the Mayor with Council approval.
- Parade. Consideration of a request by the Milton Elementary School PTO to approve a parade to
precede the Milton Elementary School Fair on Saturday, March 15, 2014 from 9:00am to 10:15am.
- eBay It. Resolution to declare certain City of Rye equipment as surplus.
- Shhhh! It's a Secret. The Council will convene into Executive Session to discuss personnel.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 7:30pm.