(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 is out.
There will be regular meeting held by the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, March 26, 2014, at 7:30pm in Council Chambers at City Hall. The Council will convene at 6:30pm and will adjourn into Executive Session to discuss attorney client matters. The Council will also adjourn into Executive Session at the end of the meeting to discuss personnel.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 18 agenda items.
- Rye AARP. Public Hearing to revise the Mission Statement for the Rye Senior Advocacy Committee.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- At Minimum, Their Food is Good. Authorization for the City Manager to enter into a management agreement with Powell Catering Services Inc. to operate the Café/Snackbar and Vendor Cart at the Rye Golf Club. Roll Call.
- Throw Em in the Clink. Consideration of proposed revision of the Rules and Regulations of the City of Rye Police Department: Amendment of General Order #113.7, “Domestic Violence”.
- Nice Bike Rack. Acceptance of donation to the City of Rye of a bike rack from the Rye Chamber of Commerce and the Farmers Market to be installed in the Central Business District. Roll Call.
- Shhhh! It's a Secret. The Council will convene into Executive Session to discuss personnel.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 7:30
p.m. A Joint Meeting of the City Council of the City of Rye and the Rye City School District Board
of Education will be held on Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. in Rye City Hall.