(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 is out.
There will be a regular meeting of the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 8:00pm in the Council Room of City Hall. The Council will convene at 7:00pm and adjourn into Executive Session to discuss real estate matters.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing [email protected]
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 15 agenda items.
- Doug's Details. Update from the Sustainability Committee on a draft Sustainability Plan and a proposed “cool roof” initiative; Discussion of Land Use Workshop; Legal Update
- One appointment to the Board of Architectural Review for a three-year term;
- One appointment to the Traffic & Pedestrian Safety Committee for a three-year term.
- New Assignments. Adjustment to City Council Liaison designations by the Mayor. Boat Basin Commission - Councilman Joseph Sack; Rye Town Park - Councilwoman Laura Brett.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.