(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 is out.
There will be a meeting of the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, October 10, 2012, at 8:00pm in the Council Room of City Hall. The Council will convene at 7:30pm and it is expected they will adjourn into Executive Session to discuss Rye Golf Club and Boat Basin personnel issues.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 16 agenda items.
- (Fore!) Doug's Details. Update on outstanding union contracts; Rye Golf Club Update; Legal Update
- 2013 Honey Pot. Summary of the 2013 Budget Process and Consideration of setting the 2013 Budget Workshop schedule.
- Oh, Crap. Update on the Kirby Lane South Sanitary Sewer Special Assessment District project including final steps and close-out process.
- That's Rough...Consideration of request to remove a handicapped parking designation on Orchard Avenue.
- Throw the Bumbs Out. Discussion of the dissolution of defunct City of Rye Boards and Committees.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Smooch! Consideration of a request by the Rye Merchants Association to close a portion of Purchase Street on Sunday, November 25, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for the Mistletoe Magic