(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 is out.
There will be a regular meeting of the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, June 11, 2012, at 8:00 pm in the Council Room of City Hall. The Council will convene at 7:30 p.m. and it is expected they will adjourn into Executive Session to discuss real estate matters.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 25 agenda items.
- #FoundPierce. Acceptance of donation to the Rye Police Department from the Crowley family in the amount of one thousand ($1,000.00) dollars.
- Doug's Details. Update on the Sharrows project, Update on the Central Avenue Bridge and the Old Post Road Bridge, Summary of the Rye Golf Club Workshop, Legal update
- Bonds Away... Continuation of Public Hearing to discuss potential capital projects to be included in a November, 2012 Bond Referendum; Consideration to set a Public Hearing for August 8, 2012 to adopt bond resolutions for the November, 2012 Referendum for capital projects.
- That Will Be.. Continuation of Public Hearing to establish the 2013 Budgeted Fees and Charges; Resolution to adopt the 2013 Budgeted Fees and Charges.
- Carolina Speaks. Discussion of Flood Committee Recommendations on the Bowman Avenue Upper Pond.
- Back to School Sale? Update and Discussion of the Purchase and Sale Agreement between the City of Rye and Lester’s of Rye, LLC for the right of first refusal for the purchase of the property located at 1037 Boston Post Road. Roll Call.
- Open Mic. Residents may be heard who have matters to discuss that do not appear on the agenda. Always a crowd pleaser...
- Fore! Consideration of a resolution amending the voting procedures for the Rye Golf Club Commission.
- New Blue Code. Consideration of proposed revision of the Rules and Regulations of the City of Rye Police Department.
- Patronage. Designation of one member to the Boat Basin Nominating Committee; Designation of the City Council Liaison to the Finance Committee by the Mayor; Designation of the Chair of the Rye Senior Advocacy Committee by the Mayor.
- Walk in History. Resolution to grant permission to the Rye Historical Society to hold a free public event on the Village Green to launch the Walk Rye History Heritage Trail on Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 9:30 a.m.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. The Capital Projects Presentation will be made to the City Council on Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:00 pm.